Home

Does Seachem Paraguard work

ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard™ employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes. According to Seachem, Paraguard uses a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green and fish protective polymers that effectively and efficiently eradicates many ectoparasites (ich, etc.) as well as external fungal/bacterial/viral lesions like fin rot I have removed the chemical filtration (Seachem Purigen and a bag of carbon) in order for it to work more effectively (I found an answer on a site about whether you can use it with chemical filtration, and although it is safe to, it won't be as effective). I've used it for 2 days so far, but can't see any difference yet I believe paraguard is just a stabilized form of malachite green. Nothing fancy and certainly not a 'cure all'. Scaleless and delicate fish can have severe or even lethal reactions to malachite green. MG is an anti-parasitic med in respect to it can treat certain external parasite issues such as ich

Seachem - ParaGuar

Seachem Paraguard - A Cure-All? - David's Aquarium Advic

1. PraziPro treats some flukes and tapeworms. It does nothing for roundworms. Praziquantel powder is cheaper and has a longer shelf life. If you put it in a gel food such as Mazuri or Repashy, you use much less than if you try to medicate the tank. Use fenbendazole power in gel food for roundworms. Do several treatments 3 weeks apart
  2. A sad results is that most friends and family will reject the suggestion that they do a parasite cleanse which they need to do once or twice a year. ParaGuard is my first recommendation to get people started as it's a simple jump start to a very serious problem (that most of us don't even know we have.
  3. What We Like About Seachem ParaGuard 250ml This is an effective medication that will reliably eradicate Ich, after just a few doses. It is fast-acting and very easy to apply. The dosing table and cap make it easy to accurately measure the needed dose
  4. ParaGuard™ is gentle enough to use prophylactically (without visible symptoms) if needed. Quarantine times vary, but we generally recommend 2 weeks of treatment with ParaGuard™ to clear out any possible external infections
  5. Bought 3 angels & after a few days one started hiding & not eating but after 3 days of PARAGUARD he was like new. Yes, it seems Seachem Paraguard is a genuine medicine. I have always heard good results from whoever used it. Reply With Quote. 07-17-2020, 03:54 PM #11. pitdogg2
  6. Is Seachem ParaGuard effective against parasites like Ich, etc.? Does it work like Seachem says it does? I will be using it as a 1 hour dip before entering them to the main tank from their 2 weeks stay at the quarantine tank resort . I am currently medicating the 3 fishes in the QT with ICH-X; by Hikari
  7. If a fish has an internal disease put lots of medication like Seachem Metroplex tm, Kanaplex or Maracyn into the water and the fish will absorb it or drink it and the disease will be cured. Seachem Paraguard, Seachem Metroplex, ESHA Exit, Sera med Protazol and API Super Ick Cure treat ich (white spot) and velvet effectively

Paraguard only treats for parasites, none of the conditions you listed. Frequent large water changes using temperature matched, conditioned water is the best treatment for your list of conditions. Also, a tank of the correct size, heated and filtered, with those large water changes daily should help Seachem Metroplex: Metroplex treats for many protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases. Anaerobic bacteria is far less common however, some stubborn infections like columnaris rarely respond to Metroplex or Kanaplex by itself, however it will usually respond when these two medications are combined.It's not fully understood why this is but Metroplex and Kanaplex form a symbiotic bond making. TREATMENT: ParaGuard contains a proprietary blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers destroys parasites,external fungal, bacterial and viral lesions. ParaGuard contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH

How Long Does Seachem Paraguard Take To Work? Tropical

Hey guys! So I'm having a minor issue with some Black Beard Algae (a.k.a Black Brush Algae). I'm going to try to combat it with some Seachem Purigen which i.. Methylene blue is used as a medication for the treatment of methemoglobinemia. Methemoglobinemia can be caused by high nitrites (and ammonia) in the blood, which happens in fish respiration in water high in ammonia or nitrites. Methemoglobinemia is treated with the use of methylene blue, which restores the hemoglobin to its normal oxygen. As noted in the previous section, placing carbon or similar products such as SeaChem Purigen in a filter for an hour or two prior to a treatment can help remove ineffective or exhausted medications. The use of small water changes and short term carbon, Purigen, etc. can also allow for longer use of many medications All Seachem products are designed to work smarter, to make your life easier, so our water testing kits include numerous MultiTest products, with multi cavity plates for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at a time. Seachem MultiTest kits are available for saltwater, freshwater and reef environments The reviews out there are positive, and Seachem doesn't sell junk, so I'm sure it's a good product. Just like any medicine, it has its uses. It's probably a little pricier than your standard ich treatment, but since it's a multi use thing, it's probably nice for when you don't fully know what's wrong

I've used Seachem Paraguard frequently in the past, as it's reported to be invertebrate and filter friendly. I've mainly used it as a first line defense in my display tanks when fish were observed to be flashing, or a spot or two were seen on fins. Does this his stuff actually work? The main thing that bothers me about Paraguard (other than. Most of the time, no meds are necessary to treat fin rot. It can almost always be arrested by doing daily or every other day water changes of about 50% of the tank. And you can add direct application of Methylene blue to the affected areas, if it. Seachem Paraguard is not safe for invertebrates, even Seachem does not declare it as 100% invert safe. Copper is not the only thing toxic to inverts. Paraguard contains aldehydes and malachite green which can save fish, but will affect your inverts one way or another. Paraguard is also not safe for scaleless fish like mandarins Here's what Seachem says about its product: ParaGuard contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers that effectively and efficiently eradicates many ectoparasites on fish (e.g. ich) I'll stop the Paraguard and only use Metro-medicated food. But if the 2 can safely be used together, that would be great. Thanks in advance for any advice. I tried searching Seachem's website and forums, as well as the internet in general, but I couldn't find anything that confirmed they were compatible when used together

Seachem's Paraguard My Aquarium Clu

Seachem claims that competing products on the market contain bacteria that are really unstable when it comes to different environments, in the sense that they have a lot of detailed perquisites in order to work. So, if you were to use another product, you would possibly need to keep the PH levels, temperatures and organic load compatible with. There are also several medications on the market: Ruby Reef Kick-Ich, Chem-Marin Stop Parasite, or SeaChem ParaGuard. Read all instructions carefully before using a medication on you system. Prevention. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is getting rid of an organism once it has been introduced to a tank It is pH dependent and does not work in pH above 7.5. Do not mix with other medications or any iron oxide containing products. Do not use with fish who have ammonia or nitrite poisoning, fish with low blood cell counts, or fish suffering from parasites (velvet, gill flukes, or Ich). Seachem ParaGuard - Seachem is pretty tight-lipped with.

Let's take a poll on paraguard REEF2REEF Saltwater and

1. SeaChem ParaGuard Acriflavin, although Acriflavin is a mild Ich treatment and is better suited to Velvet and Fungal treatments but it does work reasonably well with less toxicity for delicate fih when combine with Malachite Green..
  2. ParaGuard (500 mL) - Seachem. 5% Rewards - Buy and earn $0.82 in Reward points. ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available. Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH
  3. I am struggling with the idea that Ich Rid Plus will work since ParaGuard didn't do the trick. Is FMG really much different than ParaGuard, which according to SeaChem contains MG and aldehydes? Thanks again for your help and patience with my questions. Eric. Ardan. 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM

Seachem Paraguard works really well. Start to put aquarium salt in to your tank. Keep in mind, this may need done to both tanks, not just the infected hospital tank. Initially, the parasite tries to work its way into the guppy's bloodstream which is where the worst problems can occur Adding Seachem ParaGuard into the tank in the recommended dose (see label); Alternatively, adding aquarium salt (1 teaspoon/gallon). Keep the temperature and treatment up for 4-7 days, then perform a major water change (70%), making sure you thoroughly clean the substrate too Back Seachem ParaGuard Marine & Freshwater Supplement. Seachem ParaGuard Marine & Freshwater Supplement. Questions & Answers Ask a Question Ask your question. Choose a nickname This does not work on internal parasites. It eradicates ectoparasites and fungal, bacterial, and viral lesions on fish.. Add your medication in the recommended dose: Seachem ParaGuard is a good choice. Alternatively, add aquarium salt at a rate of 1 teaspoon per gallon. Do this for 4-7 days. After, decrease the water temperature slowly back to normal. Do a partial water change of about 70%. Remove as much of the substrate as possible. No products found Seachem ParaGuard, 500 ml Product Code: RSC06030 Seachem ParaGuard is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available. Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. 500 ml

1. A fish infected with Uronema should also be fed food soaked with metronidazole because the disease can spread internally. Seachem Focus can be used to bind the medication to the food. 2. Uronema is a free living parasite which does not require a fish host. It can subsist off bacteria, dead tissue and (mainly) detritus Method 2: Seachem ParaGuard You cando the second method only if you see the first method is not working in treating the disease. This method should not be done before trying the first method. In this method, you have to dose the shrimp tank with Seachem ParaGuard. It seems to work well if you know how to use it in the right way

Seachem ParaGuard Seachem ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no.. Seachem MetroPlex treats several common protozoan parasites and bacterial diseases in aquarium fish, including Cryptocaryon, Hexamita, and Ichthyophthirius (Ich). This safe, effective treatment does not adversely affect the filter bed and can be easily removed with carbon. Safe for freshwater and saltwater (marine) aquariums ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard™ employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers. I do not have seachem paraguard at the moment so I am currently doing 1.5 minute dips in a very salty solution which also has JBL Fungol in it (malachite green, crystal violet). I cannot remember my exact dosage for each component of the dipping solution but it is roughly 2 heaped table spoons of salt and 0.3 ml of fungol for about 350ml of water Discus Fish Disease, Symptoms and Treatment Guide. Your discus fish are important to you and keeping them free of illness is a big challenge. Most discus fish are being imported or sold from hobbyist to hobbyist, making it a risk to go from bag to tank

Paraguard with corydoras and otos - Seachem Support Forum

1. This item: Seachem ParaGuard, 500 mL / 16.9 fl. oz. - 603. AED 85.40. In Stock. Sold by PetStore-AE and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. AED 14.00 shipping. Sera Nh 4 / Nh 3 -Test (Ammonium - Ammonia Test) - Fish Aquarium. AED 49.82. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Ships from and sold by PetShop_uae
  2. Choose items to buy together. This item: Seachem ParaGuard 250ml. S$85.51 (S$85.51/count) In stock. Ships from and sold by mall of gyh. Seachem Prime 500ml. S$44.61 (S$44.61/Count) In stock. Ships from and sold by N30 TANK
  3. Going over Melafix - Pimafix, their uses, my experience and some things I found out that you may want to consider when using these medications. Take the last..
  4. Seachem Paraguard received 500ml bottle, it is one of the best brand for aquarium water conditioners. Not tested yet, once i do, i will re-review the product. Images in this revie
Seachem - ParaGuard

Seachem - ParaGaurd is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard™ employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of. ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available. Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH

item 3 Seachem ParaGuard 100ml/3.4oz (Free Shipping) - Seachem ParaGuard 100ml/3.4oz (Free Shipping) $9.39. Free shipping. Unfortunately, my betta was too sick for this to work, but it did save the rest of my fish. The rest of my fish are so happy and their color returned to normal. I don't know what I would have done without this Added prime and also using seachem paraguard for any external nasties. Temp is at 30 but i turned it up a little now. by many that metro is only effective for 8hrs once dissolved in water and that temp must be 30 degrees for it to work well..I dose 200mg per 100litres of water and follow the following dosing schedule..dose in morning, then. Seachem ParaGuard employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers that effectively and efficiently eradicates many ectoparasites (e.g. ich, etc.) and external fungal/bacterial/viral lesions (e.g., fin rot) Possesses enhanced capacity owing to its vast surface area; both spherical and macroreticular. Helps control ammonia/nitrite/nitrate. Color changes as it exhausts; easily regenerated. Intended For: Marine and freshwater aquariums. Net Weight: Net 1 L (600 g/1.3 lb) 5272984. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for. Description. Seachem Purigen Ultimate Filtration for Marine & Freshwater Aquariums is a premium, synthetic adsorbent that is unlike any other filtration product — rather than a mixture of ion exchangers or adsorbents, Purigen is a unique macro-porous polymer that removes soluble and insoluble impurities from water

I was using Paraguard to treat it when I discovered that the quantity on the label (1 cap=5ml) does not match the actual cap volume (1 cap is actually only 3ml). Called Seachem and they said the disparity comes from the fact that this product uses a child proof cap and their other products do not - Cost effective as I only needed about 24ml in a 125 gallon tank (plus 5 gallons of filtration volume) to achieve a treatment dose fo 0.5ppm. I would have had to dose 65ml PER DOSE of Paraguard , DAILY for 28 days! Thats 1,820ml of Paraguard!!! Cons: - DO NOT use if you are lazy, this requires measurement of copper to confirm dosage

Pesce rosso - 4zampe club

FAQ: Can I use Seachem StressGuard™ together with

Anyone else have issues with Seachem Vibrant? Water Parameters and Additives: 10: 4 Apr 2021: Urgent help needed Seachem Cupramine: Urgent Help Needed: 6: 8 Mar 2021: Seachem Matrix in Red Sea Nano Max: Nano Tank advice: 12: 3 Mar 2021: C: dosing seachem paraguard: Coral care, Quarantine Tanks, Sick fish, QT: 0: 12 Mar 2012: seachem Paraguard. Paraguard as an Ich Medication. And then there is the profit motive. Seachem has a product called Paraguard which supposedly treats ich. Per the September 2019 FDA document provided by Seachem, Paraguard is 2.5% glutaral. Paraguard FDA statement. Per Pubchem glutaral is a brand name for glutaraldehyde

seachem-paraguard-250ml

Treating ICH with ParaGuard? : Aquarium

5. Seachem ParaGuard: This easy-to-use parasite control contains no formaldehyde or methanol, making it both fish and filter safe.It is also formulated for use without altering the pH levels of your aquarium. This means that it is a safer option than the highly toxic formalin-based medications for those who aren't comfortable with their use Method 2: Seachem ParaGuard. If the salt method doesn't treat the cherry shrimps fully, then it is time to dose with Seachem ParaGuard. Seachem ParaGuard is a very strong medicine and it needs to be used only as a last resort. Dose as written on the label of the container. For every 10 gallon water, you'll need to dose 5 ml ParaGuard Seachem's Paraguard is an incredibly versatile treatment for ectoparasites, as well as fungal, bacterial, and viral lesions. This treatment causes minimal stress to your fish and has little risk of overdose. Unlike the copper treatments above, for this you do not need a copper tester. This must be dosed daily to protect your fish 14 Dec 2018. #1. Glutaldehyde is one of two ingredients in Seachem Paraguard for ick treatment. The other ingredient is Malachite Green. Glut is essentially double aldehyde chemically similar to formaldehyde (mono aldehyde), the latter is a common ingredient in ick remedy. So using Glut for ick treatment is logical The first medication I tried was Paraguard from SeaChem. I had already had it at home. It said to be able to deal with various bacterial, fungal, and parasitic fish diseases. A general purpose medication for many fish problems. It is highly recommended by SeaChem to use on all new fish in a quarantine tank whether there is a problem or not

PraziPro or Paraguard? : Aquarium

However, the SeaChem Paraguard is only effective in treating external parasites and external infections of the skin. The metronidazole is an antiparasitic that can be helpful with some girl parasites and internal parasites and it can be used safely with the antibiotics you mentioned, Diane There are many medications that will cure ich. I like to use Seachem ParaGuard medication from Amazon. This medication can cure white spots, velvet, find rot and flukes diseases too. It is always a good idea to have medications on hand, so you can act as fast as possible, when it comes do any type of diseases in your molly fish Sunfish and Ich treatment - posted in Sunfishes and Basses: Hi, I have a tank of sunfish that has recently became infested with ich. The tank consists of: bluegills (3-7), pumpkinseeds (3-5), and green sunfish (1-2.5). I noticed the tiny white nodules/spots about a week after adding the new green sunfish to the tank. I now realize I should have quarantined them. My bluegills and pumpkinseeds. I got my paraguard out after 9 years of having it in. I was experiencing copper toxicity and wonky hormonal shifts. Symptoms: ovarian cysts (very expensive appointment to confirm through sonogram), cystic acne, liver started to struggle (vitamin blood test proof), easily got sick, body pains, dizziness, panic attack, trouble sleeping, DAILY diarrhea (not even docs or my mom could figure. <Paraguard should work, being marketed as useful against ectoparasites, but I've not tried this particular approach, and Seachem are a little vague on specifics! Since it doesn't contain either copper or formalin, the two best treatments for Costia, it wouldn't be my first choice

Seachem Australia Products Online - Aquaristic OnlineSeachem Paraguard 100ml Freshwater & Marine Parasite

Amazon.com: Zahler ParaGuard, Advanced Digestive ..

The anti-fungal fish medications can also treat a wide range of common fish health issues, including fin rot, cloudy eye, and popeye. Seachem's ParaGuard medication is extremely versatile, as it is capable of treating fungal and bacterial infections, as well as viral lesions. You can use this medication to treat velvet, fin rot, Ich, and. Hi All I noticed a white ulcer on the mouth of one of my neons, a few days later I bought seachem paraguard as I believed it to be a fungal infection. I put 2 litres of water in a large clear bag medicated it and left him floating in it for a hour.. (didn't seem bothered) I've done this a.. This particular chemical demand that you place 250 milliliters of Seachem Paraguard into 500 gallons of water. So you can calculate how much of it you need to place into the water if you have, say, a 50-gallon tank. In this case, it will be 25ml of Seachem. Then, wait for 24 hours for the solution to work its magic Seachem ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard™ employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective.

Best Ich Treatment For 2021 [Our Reviews and Comparisons

6 Apr 2016. #7. I always use paraguard, kanaplex and metronidazole in qt, and do daily transfers for 10 days, works out well so far, fish take it really well. As a side note, I've had white spot in my tank for the last 2 years without casualties, it still came in despite my best qt efforts (used to do hypo or copper for months on end, lost more. Medications that used to work on infections and parasites doesn't do as good as it used to. These pests grow resistance to the medication at an alarming rate. To combat that stronger more affiant drug have to be developed and marketed. ParaGuard is one of the advanced drug's that is effective in fighting todays mutation's in parasites and.

Info: Seachem ParaGuard™ Dosing Instructions - Knowledge Bas

I do have Seachem Paraguard, and metroplex I sneakily imported thats all, so if it is a bacterial infection I need to read on the forum for alternatives I can get faster than importing. Will update after FW dip Seachem'srange of chemicals and treatments help guard your fish against harmfulbuild-upsof ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and phosphate, and work tostabiliseyour tank environment to prevent illnesses and other common problems such as 'New Tank Syndrome'.Seachem'smotto of 'Just add water, we'll do the rest' is highly accurate PhosGuard rapidly removes phosphate and silicate from marine and freshwater aquaria. PhosGuard is highly porous for high capacity and bead-shaped for optimum water flow through the media. It is not recommended for phosphate buffered freshwater. The Aluminum Oxide is not regenerable, baking an aluminum oxide media does not restore its capacity. Paragard is a small, 100% hormone-free IUD (intrauterine device)—also known as an IUS (intrauterine system)—that's over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. It works differently using one simple active ingredient—copper—instead of hormones. Once in place, it provides continuous pregnancy prevention for as little or long as you want.

Experience with Seachem Paraguard

Whatever it was, ParaGuard does appear to work, along with a dose of care and due diligence. It is a shame more fish stores do not carry this as the traditional copper treatment is not necessarily the answer - and can be a hindrance - when the problem is not clear. Great value from Warehouse Aquatics, too. Also sent the next working day Buy Seachem ParaGuard Parasite Control (1000ml) at Desertcart. FREE Delivery Across Qatar. FREE Returns. ProductId : 62943702

seachem paraguard 3reef Aquarium Forum

Metronidazole; by SeaChem, API, More. Metronidazole is an antibiotic (for anaerobic bacteria) and anti-protozoal medication used to treat various conditions internally and externally in fish. As for Anaerobic bacteria, these are bacterium that thrive in environments in which there is little oxygen (anaerobic environments) and can cause disease. Give them that extra boost to their immune system. I just started to treat with the Seachem ParaGuard. It's cheaper and a much bigger volume and can be used daily w/o a water change. And still cover all 4 of the types of diseases. Of course I'll do a water change after I don't see any symptoms Home / video / how long does praziquantel take to work in fish Finally, after many different attempts, I found the best way to dissolve praziquantel in water. Paraguard, Furan 2, and Kanaplex can be mixed and this combination aids in the treatment of a wider spectrum of diseases Seachem paraguard. Didn't think it would work but being a seachem product thought I'd give it a try for my fish with ich , followed instructions on the bottle and after 14 days of dosing all fish clear of ich another great product from seachem 5*. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Ne Seachem. Seachem Laboratories ParaGuard - 100mL. $6.05. Add to Cart. Seachem. Seachem Laboratories ParaGuard - 2 Liters. $53.55. Add to Cart. Blue Life USA. Fish Flux Rx 350 - Fish Anti-Fungal Treatment - Blue Life USA. $48.99. Add to Cart. Blue Life USA. Fish Flux Rx 100 for Fish Anti-Fungal Treatment - Blue Life USA

1.3. False Marketing Claims - Aquariumscience.or

Most aquarium medication requirements can be met with one wonder product - Seachem Paraguard. This is a product that no aquarium keeper should ever be without. In fact, there is no comparable competitor product on the market today. Paraguard is the only parasite control product on the market that is 100% safe for your fish and your filter It could be an infection or flukes if there are eye problems. Most common molly fish diseases such as ich, fin rot, flukes or velvet can be treated with the Seachem ParaGuard medication. Treats protozoan parasites and anaerobic bacterial diseases, Well suited for medicated food mix for internal parasites, 1000 Seachem Drive, Madison, GA 30650, USA Seachem ParaGuard 250ml Brand: Seachem. 4.6 out of 5 stars 93 ratings. Secure transaction Returns Policy Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don't share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don't sell.

Can I Mix Paraguard And Kanaplex Together? | My Aquarium Club

Seachem Flourish Excel is a source of bioavailable organic carbon that caters for your aquatic plant's natural need for CO2. Ideally used after a water change, Flourish Excel will provide the right amount of carbon compounds to promote photosynthesis - essential for lush plant growth and to oxygenate the water We treat our freshwater main fish system with Prazipro and Paraguard from Seachem. DO NOT USE COMMERCIAL MAIN FISH SYSTEM WATER IN YOUR AQUARIUM. For Saltwater: Southern Aquatics personally DOES NOT use copper in our fish system. However, we do keep the fish system between 1.018-1.020 salinity and treat with Paraguard from Seachem Seachem StressGuard is the premium slime coat protection product. StressGuard™ will reduce stress and ammonia toxicity whenever handling or transporting fish It is particularly useful in hospital and receiving tanks for new fish and whenever new fish are introduced to a community tank. For use in freshwater or marine. Seachem ParaGuard, 500 mL / 16.9 fl Seller: coco-tree ️ (1,137) 98.9%, Location: Elmwood Park, New Jersey, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 293894578006 Seachem ParaGuard, 500 mL / 16.9 fl. oz. - Fish and filter safe parasite control. Seachem ParaGuard, 500 mL / 16.9 fl. oz. - Fish and filter safe parasite control 2~7 DAYS EXPEDITED INT' SHIPPING Description ParaGuard is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight.