Home

Zorki 4 or 4K

Meanwhile, Zorki 4 and Zorki 4K are the only 2 which equipped the 1/1000 s shutter speed amongst the entire product line of the Zorki LTM rangefinder camera. Others only come with 1/500 s of the fastest shutter speed. Most of the Soviet cameras faced the issue of quality control The Zorki 4's production run outlasted all of them. When it morphed into the Zorki 4K by 1973, its contemporaries included the FED 4b, Leica M4 and M5, Nikon F2, and Canon F-1 and Canon Canonet QL 17 GIII. The Zorki 4 is essentially a Zorki 3S with a self timer. It retained all of the features and strong points of the 3S The Zorki 4K was manufactured from 1972 to 1978 but only a few were made the final year. The major difference between it and the Z4B is it has a rapid wind lever for advancing the film. It also has modern shutter speed progression. The 4K is nylon covered, has painted numbers and lettering. The tripod socket was changed to standard 1/4-inch

The Zorki 4 continued in two variants with the Zorki 4K incorporating a wind lever advance instead of the thumb wheel used in the original version. The Zorki 4 was produced until 1973, with a 17-year production run. The Zorki 4 was followed by a variety of models, including Zorki 35M, 5, 6, 10, 11, and 12 Zorki 4 - Staff Review 5 11 Share Tweet. Outlasting equally remarkable cameras such as the Leica M3 in the 1950's, this Russian classic is the most successful in the Zorki family. Like most Soviet cameras post-WWII, the first batch of Zorkis were copies of - you guessed it - the prestigious Leica screw-mount cameras

Zorki is an amazing camera and a great conversational piece to boot, give it a shot! This article was written by nicksholga . written by nicksholga on 2009-08-24 #gear #russian #35mm #rangefinder #review #zorki #zorki-4 #lomo #friend #classy #leica-cop Zorki translates into sharp-sighted. The reason for using the export Zorki and the MIR for showing the take-up spool and the focusing check, respectively, is that at the writing of this report the actual Zorki-4 is loaded with film. Finally, before actually dismantling the Zorki-4, I need to say something about the typical Zorki-4 smell

Leica Copy Cameras Zorki

The Zorki-4 is a perfect rangefinder on a budget (ie much less than $600). A good one, cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted, with a warranty can be had for a price of under $100. Although it doesn't have Leica-level reliability, if you're interested in a pure experience, looking to get started with rangefinder cameras, or are simply interested. Update March 2013: I've been collaborating with the poet Rebecca Goss on a project using the Zorki-4 and the Jupiter-8 lens. We've called it the Jupiter Project.. A couple of weeks ago I bought a Zorki-4 camera on ebay, because I wanted to see what it was like to use a rangefinder, and I don't have the money to experiment with Leicas.I think I have been lucky with my purchase

Zorki 4 - 35mm Rangefinder Camera from Russia KMZ

Functionally, though, a properly-working Zorki-4 is every bit the match for any other all-mechanical 35mm rangefinder out there. Yes, yes, the Leica fetishists can tell you the thousand-and-one ways their babies are better than a Zorki, and the Canon cultists can sing the praises of their old rangefinders in four-part harmony The Zorki 4k review. The Zorki 4k is a Soviet rangefinder camera with no frills at all, just the basics that you actually need. Being a fully mechanical camera with no light meter, the shutter speed and apature have to be set by the user either using the sunny 16 rule or a hand held light meter. I opted for the sunny 16 as I was unwilling to. The Zorki-4K is a 1970s Soviet-era 35mm film rangefinder camera. While KMZ did produce a Zorki-5 and a Zorki-6, the Zorki-4K body is actually the latest camera in the line, with a total of 524.610 cameras produced from 1972 to 1978.Latin Zorki-4K = Cyrillic Зоркий-4K and means Sharp Sight. The Zorki-4K is basically a Zorki-4 with the addition of a fixed take-up spool and a film advance. A video tutorial on using the Zorki 4 and 4K manual film rangefinder cameras.You can support this channel at https://www.patreon.com/Zenograph The Zorki 4 would remain in production until 1973 and the Zorki 4K until 1978. There was also a Zorki 5 from 1958 - 1959, and a Zorki 6 from 1958 - 1966, but they featured top speeds of 1/500 second (like the Mir) and very different top plates

Zorki 4 - Wikipedi

1. Zorki 4K. The Zorki 4K was produced from 1972 to 1978. It usually came fitted with a black Jupiter-8 50mm f/2 or on earlier models an Industar-50 50mm f/3.5 lens. Domestic models were marked in Cyrillic: Зоркий-4K. The Zorki 4K is basically a later model Zorki 4 with the addition of an film advance lever instead of the knurled knob. One.
  2. The Zorki 4's production run outlasted all of them. When it morphed into the Zorki-4K by 1973, its contemporaries included the FED 4b, Leica M4 and M5, Nikon F2, and Canon F-1 and Canon Canonet QL 17 GIII. The Zorki-4 is basically a Zorki-3S with a self-timer. It retained all of the features and strong points of the 3S
  3. Zorki 4K 35mm rangefinder camera. The Zorki 4 is a 35mm rangefinder camera made in Russia between the late 1940's and the late 1970's. It was basically intended to be a copy of the Leica rangefinder camera - an extremely popular and very expensive camera. This model is the Zorki 4k which was one of the later models made
  4. The viewfinder on the Zorki 4 is one of the better finders you'll find on a Soviet rangefinder, and the rangefinder is actually quite good, but after looking through the finder on my Voigtlander Bessa R, the Zorki finder is pretty small. The last roll that I had shot in the camera back in early 2014 ended up having some issues with light leaks
  5. g. Best to test before shooting anything important.-Pau

Zorki 4 variations - swcornell

1. ZORKI 4 OWNERS MANUAL. With Notes on the Zorki 4K, Mir, and Zorki 5 and 6. All material copyright by Mark Tharp, 2000. Introduction: The Zorki 4 is a development of the earlier Zorki cameras, derived from the Fed and Fed 2 cameras, being themselves copies of the Leica II and III 35mm cameras
  2. The Zorki 4K is making more and more sense as a film rangefinder camera - here's my revie
  3. Jupiter 9 85mm F2. Good old soviet glass. 19. level 1. 113113888. · 3m · edited 3m. IG-@tequilacuredsalmoncarpaccio. Absolutely stunning shot
  4. ZORKI-4K is a single-lens rangefinder camera intended for taking various amateur and professional pictures on black-and-white film. The camera is provided with a shutter setting lever and a self-timer and is M and

The Zorki 4 production stopped in 1973, but the Zorki 4K would continue until 1978. There was a low cost Zorki 4 version called Mir (Мир, world) made between 1959-1961 and equipped with a simpler shutter without slow speeds and fitted with cheaper lenses A Zorki-4K is generally worth between £25 and £60 with the standard lens. The 135mm lens falls into the same £25-£60 range. This Zorki-4K was the very first classic camera I ever bought, and in this picture it is fitted with a Japanese Helios multiviewfinder that was the very first 'Russian' accessory I obtained, bought even before the camera The Zorki-4K, a very desirable and worth-the-keep fully manual 35mm rangefinder film camera, was the final model of the Zorki-4 series of film cameras produced by the KMZ factory in Krasnogorsk, Russia. The Zorki-4 rangefinder series, based on the design of the German Leica L39 was first introduced in 1956

Zorki 4k 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera with Lens Industar-50 3.5/50 Case KMZ USSR. Pre-Owned. $74.98. or Best Offer. Free shipping. from Russian Federation. S p 7 G o n s G o O r A e d 8 4 6 8 1 S The Zorki-4K is a 1970s Soviet-era 35mm film rangefinder camera. While KMZ did produce a Zorki-5 and a Zorki-6, the Zorki-4K body is actually the latest camera in the line, with a total of 524.610 cameras produced from 1972 to 1978. Latin Zorki-4K = Cyrillic Зоркий-4K and means Sharp Sight. The Zorki-4K is basically a Zorki-4 with the. Camera ZORKI-4K Vintage USSR Film Camera With Lens INDUSTAR 50mm/3.5 Lens Silver Brand: ZORKI-4K. 4.3 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. Used (2) from $52.99 + $14.99 shipping. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Previous page The review. A. The Zorki 4K. The Zorki 4K is a Leica copy, just like its counterpart the Fed 4, made by KMZ factory in Krasnogorsk, Russia. It uses the M39 mount, just like the Leica. It does not have a built-in light meter nor strap lugs, so a case is a must, but I personally don't like to have the top cover of the case hanging down when I use. The Zorki 4 & 4K have no cross head screws. If you see one it's a bodge. 2. Slotted screw heads need good screwdrivers, ones that cost more than $1 ( 1) 3. Damaged screw slots are only caused by people who don't know what they are doing. A professional service or repair will leave little evidence (a little is to be expected.

Zorki 4 - Attempted equaliser - Photo Thinking - Camera Revie

Zorki means Sharp Look or rather Sharp Sight (in Dutch Scherpe Blik). The only difference with the Zorki 3C is the addition of the selftimer. My Zorki 4 was built in 1963 and my Zorki 4K was built in 1975. The 4 has the Industar 50mm and the 4K has the Jupiter-8 50mm (Zeis Sonnar clone). And it came with the original leatherlike carrying. The Zorki 4K is a Leica copy, just like its counterpart the Fed 4, made by KMZ factory in Krasnogorsk, Russia. It uses the M39 mount, just like the Leica. It does not have a built-in light meter nor strap lugs, so a case is a must, but I personally don't like to have the top cover of the case hanging down when I use it (you can't separate them. Zorki 4/4K vs FED-2. Gear/Film. Hi everyone! I'm looking for a soviet rangefinder camera and i am between these two. Honestly I'd go for the FED-2 because the Zorki is kinda ugly in my opinion, but the only reason why I still don't make my choice is the viewfinder. The Zorki has a bigger viewfinder than the FED

By the way, my Zorki 3C retired rather quickly because it was really a bit too broken for my taste. The cheapest way of getting a Jupiter-12 lens was to buy it bundled with a camera and it came with a slightly less broken Zorki 4K. The Zorki 4K also has a film forwarding lever instead of a dial, which is much less frustrating to use I have a Zorki 4 that I bought because of the bigger viewfinder. It works well with an Industar 50mm. It has a bit of a problem with tearing sprocket holes, but I think I could fix that with a bit of oil in the right place. The shutter is less reliable than a shooter Leica. And it doesn't feel like a Leica As others have noted, the Leica is in general just nicer. Especially the film advance lever is pretty flimsy on the 4k, but the rest of the camera seems solid. The main difference for me however is having framelines in the viewfinder. The zorki viewfinder uses the entire finder for framing, meaning that you are restricted to 50mm, you cannot. Zorki 4K. The Zorki 4K is a Soviet-era Leica copy made by the KMZ factory near Krasnogorsk, which is a suburb of Moscow. Like the FED and the Chinese Shanghai 58, the Zorki a very close close clone of the Leica screw mount cameras, using the same M39 mount and rangefinder design. The Zorki was largely an export model while the FEDs were largely. Zorki 4 & 4K 35mm Rangefinder Camera Instruction Booklet . Introduction Your zorki camera is sturdily built and will work happily under widely varying conditions. Do remember, though , that it is precision built optical instrument and should therefore be handled carefully and protected from violent shocks ,damp, dust and sudden changes of.

Zorki 4 - Staff Review · Lomograph

Zorki 4 & 4K Grip. from 21.00. This grip fits a Zorki 4 and 4K. Color changing grips change from one color to another at 88 degrees F (31 degrees C). Cold color listed first, Hot color listed second. Color The Zorki 4, 1956, is a Zorki 3S with self-timer added.The Zorki 4K is identical but used an advance lever instead of the old-style wind knob. With over 2 million units produced, the Zorki 4 is the most successful Zorki and has a reputation as one of the best Russian cameras, although the self-timer and slow shutter speeds are unreliable

I have two Zorki 4's, the one I bought from Rick which works perfectly, and another body someone gave to me because the shutter doesn't fire. With the back off, it's obvious that the shutter doesn't fully return to firing position after the rewind release is returned to normal and the gears don't rise high enough to engage the film sprockets Zorki 4K. This 35mm rangefinder camera was based on the famous Zorki 4, another superior Soviet camera whose production run outlasted all of its contemporaries.This includes Leica's decadent M3.It's a compact, beautiful machine capable of performing all tasks a photographer could ask of it

Zorki 4 - Not a Leica, Sucka! · Lomograph

ZORKI 4K 4 K (IVK) vintage Russian Leica M39 mount camera BODY only 8616. $59.99. Free shipping. Zorki 4k 35mm rangefinder film camera with Industar-50 lens and case, KMZ USSR . $79.00. Free shipping. Only 1 left! ZORKI 4K 4 K (IVK) vintage Russian Leica M39 mount camera BODY only 8617 Zorki 4k camera complete with Jupiter 8 lens, excellent, clean and film tested. £26.00. 2 bids. £3.85 postage. Ending Today at 8:34PM BST 15h 30m. ZORKI 4 VINTAGE RANGEFINDER CAMERA WITH f/2 50MM JUPITER 8 LENS, GOOD CONDITION! £40.00. Click & Collect. £3.20 postage. or Best Offer

1. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Zorki 4K owners to properly answer your question. View the manual for the Zorki 4K here, for free. This manual comes under the category Camcorders and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages.
  2. The Zorki-4K is one of the last descendants of a long lineage of Russian clones of the thread mount Leicas, namely the Leica II and III. This lineage includes also the FED cameras that are very close related with the Zorkis. These cameras were made by the KMZ factory in Krasnogorsk, near Moscow , in the glory days of ex-USSR
  3. Kodak Six-20, Voigtlander Bessa, Zenit Photosniper, Gomz Sputnik, Fujica ST605n, Nikon EM, Argus C2, Nikon FM2n, Zorki 4K, Ilford Sportsman, Nikon D3100, Pacemaker Speed Graphic 5x4, Agfa Isola, Porst Reflex C-TL 1.4, Bolex B8 cine camera, Olympus IS-3000 (unbridged), Purma special, Yashica Samurai X3.0, Zeiss Ikon 518/16, Agat 18, Spartus model 400 35f, Cosina CS-3, Fujica ST705, Olympus trip.
  4. ZORKI-4K is a single-lens rangefinder camera intended for takingvarious amateur and professional pictures on black-and-white film. The camera is provided with a shutter setting lever and a self-timerand is rM, and Xr synchronized. The viewfinder and the rangefinder of the camera have a commonfield of view and the camera eyepiece is provided.

Zorki-4 review - Kosmo Fot

On-line camera manual library. If you find this manual useful, how about a donation of $3 to: M. Butkus, 29 Lake Ave., High Bridge, NJ 08829-1701. and send your e-mail address so I can thank you. Most other places would charge you $7.50 for a electronic copy. or $18.00 for a hard to read Xerox copy. This will help me to continue to host this. 5 Frames with a Zorki 4K - By Dale Willetts. First I have an admission to make.. I have an addiction. There, I said it. Luckily my addiction is to collecting film cameras, so while it can be as expensive to feed as other addictions it isn't as destructive (to anything but my wallet). On a more serious note I do have a lot of cameras. As you can see, the Zorki 3 was available three years before the Zorki 2, the Zorki 4/4K were produced well over a decade after the Zorki 5 and 6, and in 1956 you could buy as many as 8 different models at the same time. The Zorki 3 and 4 series were the first models to have a combined coincident image rangefinder, and (excluding the Mir) were. The Zorki-4 (Зоркий-4) is a real Russian classic. It was manufactured by KMZ, the Krasnogorskij Mekhanicheskij Zavod Imeni S.A. Zvereva (the Krasnogorsk Mechanical Plant, Bearing the Name of S. A. Zverev). KMZ was, and still is, located in Krasnogorsk, a suburb of Moscow, and made all kinds of optical equipment, both civil and military

The Zorki-4 Soviet Rangefinder - Chris Routledg

Neither camera is rare in any sense of the word. The Zorki-4 is the most produced FSU camera ever with more than 2,200,000 produced. That includes the Zorki-4K while the MIR, a Zorki-4 with fewer shutter speeds, would add another 156,000. All variations of the FED-2 totaled roughly 2,000,000 followed by another 2,000,000 FED-3's The Zorki 4k is a Soviet rangefinder camera with no frills at all, just the basics that you actually need. Being a fully mechanical camera with no light meter, the shutter speed and apature have to be set by the user either using the sunny 16 rule or a hand held light meter Zorki 4K (1972-1978) Como hemos visto anteriormente, la Zorki 4K es una Zorki 4 con palanca en la rueda de avance de película y con el cilindro donde se carga la película fijado a la cámara. Algunos usuarios agradecen la aportación de la palanca, que la hace una cámara más fácil de usar. La Zorki 4K se fabricó a partir de la Zorki 4 tipo 4 Retro ZORKI 4K 1974 Vintage Soviet USSR Film Camera SLR 35mm M39 Leica Ltm Body with Leather Genuine Case! Working! Nice Gift Present RetroCameraShopStore $ 60.19. Add to Favorites Previous page Next page Previous page Current page. Check out our zorki 4k film camera selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops

Zorki 4K. Pictures taken with the Zorki 4K. First of all, I wish you all a Happy New Year! At the beginning of each year I always like to take stock of the previous year. Since I have started blogging in 2011 it has A lot of people feel rather intimidated by doing their own film development at home Lot 3549. Zorki: A cased Zorki 4K camera body, shutter in non-working order, No. 77651983, Made in USSR, with Jupiter-8 2/50 lens; together with a cased Jupiter-12 2.8/35 7700151 lens; and a cased Jupiter-11 4/135 6902193 lens; together with a Zorki viewfinder, a boxed Prinzlite exposure meter and unboxed flash English: Taken with Zorki 4 and 4K cameras. This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference is set. Category:Taken with Zorki 4 (en) Wikimedia-categorie (nl); categoria Vicimediorum (la); categoría de Wikimedia (ast Save zorki 4k to get email alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Postage to: Ireland. Update your delivery location 7 S 0 p o n s o. Camera ZORKI-4K Vintage USSR Film Camera With Lens INDUSTAR 50mm/3.5 Lens Silver 3.5 out of 5 stars 7. 2 offers from $52.99 #10. VINTAGE CANON CANONET 28 35MM COMPACT FILM CAMERA WITH 40MM 2.8 LENS 3.2 out of 5 stars 5. 3 offers from $119.00 #11

The Zorki 4 Camera - Several Years Late

The Zorki-4 had a bad shutter while the Mir worked fine. Using one of these cameras isn't really that difficult, if you have a decent grasp of the technical side of photography - f/stops, shutter speeds, and the like. You cock the shutter by turning the large wheel on the right side of the camera, set the speed by pulling up on the top dial. Capture date. Tue, 02 Aug 2016 12:39:36 GMT. View: original size. It is a Zorki-4, a Russian made version of a pre-war Leica. It takes m39 lenses. They were often made with the same jigs as pre-war Leica, but won't be put together to the same build standards. -- hide signature --. Save a life, become a stem-cell donor 4] Bottom flat springs. FED retained the design found in its original camera- straight and bent at one end. Zorki had this too in its early versions. Then Zorki redesigned this to a plain flat one. Then finally, they redesigned the spring altogether by making it into a small, plate-shaped one. I think that this is a really brilliant idea since. Zorki 4K přišla na trh v roce 1972 jako náhrada hned dvou modelů. Modelu Zorki 4, ze kterého vychází, a modelu Zorki 6, který se ukázal příliš nákladný pro větší produkci. Model 4K se od 4 liší zejména tím, že je vybaven natahovací páčkou a nemusíte tak několikrát otočit knoflíkem pro převinutí filmu

Video: The Zorki 4k review - The Blackburn Mor

Zorki-4K Camerapedia Fando

The Zorki 6 is the last unique model of the Zorki rangefinders, incorporating all of the things they learned along the way: compact design, wind lever, hinged back, wide rangefinder base, AND strap lugs. No slow speeds or hot shoe though. Now, to be fair, the Zorki 4K is actually newer (production from 1972-77) — it's an 'improvement. Seemed like the perfect pairing with the novel rangefinder. So here goes - Zorki 4 rangefinder camera, Jupiter-8 50mm f/2 lens, Porta 400 film. I pushed the Porta 1-2 stops most of the time, but with standard processing. All images taken about 15 minutes down the road from home (Guildford and Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia)

How To Use the Zorki 4 and 4K Rangefinder - Video Tutorial

Zorki 4 (Green) #70110836 with a FED 53mm f/2.8 lens (#9025403) Discovered the Zorki 4's, I now have 3! As with a lot of the Zorki's, at some point the owner will alter the speed dial before they have advanced the film/shutter, this can damage the gearing inside to the point that it all jams, the camera is then deemed useless and sold for next to nothing. a complete stripdown, straightening of. I loaded up the Zorki 4k and went out looking for anything slightly colourful on a really drab day here in the South Wales Valleys. After developing the film and scanning it in I was pleasantly surprised at how well the Agfa film performed, there was a slight magenta look to the images but apart from that I was pretty pleased with the overall. This Zorki 4K produced in the 70's and basically Zorki 4k is Zorki 4 with the addition of a fixed take-up spool and a film advanced lever instead of the knurled knob. The KMZ logo was moved to the left so it would not be covered by the advance lever and leave room for a rubber lever stop. Its standard lenses are M39 screw mount Jupiter-8 50mm f.

KMZ Zorki 4 v2 (1961) - mike eckman dot co

ZORKI-4K is a single-lens rangefinder camera intended for taking various amateur and professional pictures on black-and-white film. The camera is provided with a shutter setting lever and a self-timer and is 'rM, and X'r synchronized. The viewfinder and the rangefinder of the camera have a commo The Zorki 4k was produced primary for export, as all the writing on this version is in English. One little nice thing about Russian cameras is that on most of them the first two numbers of the serial number indicate the year it was made, this one was made in 1977 KMZ ZORKI-4K Camera Description Zorki 4k Kmz Russian Rangefinder Camera. Setting the shutter speed is possible only when cocked. The camera is designed to ZORKI-4 base of camera, characterized shutter cocking lever and non removable receiving spool up. Mount m39 1 threaded lens connection. The design allows use of a standard cassette PT0810 - BK Zorki #4902338. PT0815. Lens identical to PT0810, but under regular name Jupiter-12 already (see comparison picture below). Very limited batch of these lenses released by KMZ in 1950-1952. This version should be totally assembled from soviet optical glasses already, but I stil doubt about the reliability of this information

Zorki-4k rangefinder with black Jupiter-8 50mm f/2 lens MADE IN USSR! The 4K is fully identical to the popular Zorki-4 rangefinder, plus a rapid advance lever. Has extended shutter speed range, large bright viewfinder. Built-in take up spool in another ergonomic feature of Zorki-4K zorki 4k camera vintage USSR camera still with fil . zorki 4k camera vintage USSR camera still with all fully working and very clean camera.. zorki 4 if buying multiple items could you please add items to basket and pay for items altogetheras paypal now charge for each transaction proof of postage always obtainedthank you for looking Manual - Zorki 4K Camera. Need a manual for your Zorki 4K Camera? Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product Zorki 4, Industar-61 53mm 2.8 - [9.6. 2021] zorki 4, velmi podobny fotoaparat ako napr. Leica Všetko vo výbornom stave, plne funkčné. Píšte SMS alebo Mail NEVOLAJTE. 70 €. Žilina. 010 01. 43 x. Označiť zlý inzerát Chybnú kategóriu Ohodnotiť užívateľa Zmazať/Upraviť/Topovať Ending 18 Jan at 6:47PM GMT. 3d 20h. or Best Offer. Zorki-5 Vintage 1958 Rangefinder Camera and Industar-50 Lens. 5878004. UK Sale. £59.99. Click & Collect. Free postage. Zorki-6 Vintage 1960 Soviet Rangefinder Camera, Industar Lens. 60001651

FED/Zorki shutter: How does it work, and why the strange number sequence? The basic shutter design of the FED and Zorki 35mm cameras was copied closely from the Leica II. In this design, the shutter speed dial rotates with the first curtain, and a pin on the shutter speed dial trips a lever which releases the second curtain. The shutter speed. Zorki 4 K recent | interesting | random. La Couze Pavin, Puy De Dôme, France by o2fik. Château de Murol by o2fik. Zorki-4K, Jupiter-8, Kodak Vision 2 250D expired by Allex Sk. Zorki-4K, Jupiter-8, Kodak Vision 2 250D expired by Allex Sk | loaded 4 / 1845 - 0% : :. All pictures taken with: Zorki 4K and Jupiter 12 35mm f/2.8. Ilford Delta 3200 EI ~6400, stand-developed in Rodinal 1:100, 4 ml for 75 min. The first thing I did in 2014 was to shoot. Zorki 4K Zorki-4K Camerapedia Fando . The Zorki-4K is a 1970s Soviet-era 35mm film rangefinder camera. While KMZ did produce a Zorki-5 and a Zorki-6, the Zorki-4K body is actually the latest camera in the line, with a total of 524.610 cameras produced from 1972 to 1978.Latin Zorki-4K = Cyrillic Зоркий-4K and means Sharp Sight Zorki -4 Film Cameras, Zorki Film Cameras, Leica Zorki-4 Film Cameras, Zorki Vintage Cameras, Zorki Cameras & Photo, Film Zorki 4K Cameras, DJI Phantom 4 Camera Drones, Nikon Body Only Digital Cameras, DJI Phantom 4 Camera Drones , DJI Phantom 4 Pro Camera Drone

🇺🇦 Zorki-4k rangefinder camera with black Jupiter-8 50mm fZorki 4K Vintage Camera Overview - YouTubeZorki 4 and Leica 50mm f/2 | Boon Vong | wwwZorki 4 K | Flickr

Zorki 4 - Camera-wiki

Around Europe with the Zorki 4K. 1 month ago. I for the longest time fancied owning a completely mechanical rangefinder camera, but I always thought that they were out of my budget. That was until I, by utter chance, stumbled into the world of Fed and Zorki Ukrainian and Russian rangefinders. After doing a bit of research online, I decided on. zorki 4k camera with Minette exposure meter . Zorki 4k camera with Minette exposure meter. i've included some take-up spools, a couple of old films (out of date but stored in a dark cool cupboard) and a handi strap. this is an export version which has engraved rather than pressed lettering, in english as well as cyrillic Zorki 4K is the last rangefinder camera produced by the Krasnogorsk Mechanical Plant from 1972 to 1978. Zorki-4K was developed on the basis of the Zorki-4 camera, it was distinguished by a cocked shutter trigger and a non-removable receiving coil. Cameras Zorki 4K were produced 524.646 pieces. Сharacteristics: Frame Size: 24X36 mm Film type: 13 ゾルキー(ラテン文字: Zorki 、ロシア語: Зоркий )はソビエト連邦において1948年から1978年まで生産されたレンジファインダーカメラシリーズの名称である。 ただしレンジファインダーを装備しないモデルもある。名称は「鋭い視線」の意。ゾルキと表記することもある

FOTOAPARAT ZORKI-4K SSSRZorki 4K

Zorki-4 Camerapedia Fando

CAMERA ZORKI-3 with Lens Jupiter-8 1:2 F=50 Russian Leica Copy vintage Soviet Made in USSR Camera Zorki - 3 #01654 Jupiter - 8 1:2 F=5 cm The Zorki-3 is a solid Rangefinder Soviet era 35mm that is a pleasure to shoot with. There were not a lot of these manufactured and finding a nice working mode